Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Men Who Laugh At Goats

I heard about this movie on The Colbert Report.  After seeing what Colbert had to say, I knew I would have to see the movie just out of morbid curiousity.


And then the movie came out.  I rented it immediately because I had to see it.


I'm not sure what I was expecting when I pressed play.  But whatever expectations I had were completely blown away.  I knew it was going to be ridiculous, but it was ... just WOW.  Not wow in a bad way, but wow in a good/funny way.

All the talk of Jedi was especially funny because it was all directed at Ewan McGreggor, who played young Obi-Wan (Ben) Kenobi in the Star Wars movies.

All I can say is that if you want a movie to make you laugh, then by all means, watch this one over and over.  If you are looking for something inspirational or substantial, try The Blindside.

No comments:

Post a Comment