Monday, March 4, 2013

Not All Aliens Are Here to Kill Us . . .

Name: Escape from Planet Earth
Actor: Brendan Fraser; Rob Corddry, Jessica Alba
Director: Cal Brunker
Release Date 15 February 2013


 To be completely honest, I didn't have much interest in this movie. It looked typical and something that I'd seen before. Something I definitely didn't want to see again, but I went anyway to spend time with family and found that the film was unexpectedly funny.
     Not really funny, but just funny enough to pass "The Hilarity Scale" for funny.
     Like my baby brother said -- it wasn't quite funny enough.

Funny or not, Escape from Planet Earth was still a typical family film with cheesy, traditional morals thrown in for good measure.
     Why else would you let a kid see a  movie if not to train them to be proper adults?

I know this isn't much of a review, but I saw this last month and haven't had time to blog because of my concussion and job (Yay! I got a job!). It didn't stick in my head at all -- so I guess that means it was nothing special.

But I enjoyed it anyway because my baby brother's laugh is one of the best sounds in the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment