Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Renewed Effort

Okay.

I know I've been flaking out on this blog, especially since I am no longer being graded on it, but I want to do better.  And, seeing as I'm no longer in school and I have yet to find a job, this seems like as good a time as any to start blogging again. After all, I'm still watching movies. In fact, I probably have more time to watch movies thanks to Dish.

So here we go again.

Only this time, I am going to do much better. Add some more personality, but also be more detailed and insightful instead of just being short, sweet, and snarky. Don't worry. That won't go away; there will just be more intellectually stimulating material (I hope).

So here we go.

Be sure to check back for reviews of Harry Potter (all 8 movies), Hunger Games, and Star Wars (all 6).

I'm excited. Are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment