Friday, September 23, 2011

Green Hornet: "This is the Balls"





Seth Rogen... what is there to say?  Going through his credentials, I saw him in Donnie Darko, Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy,40 Year Old Virgin, and You, Me and Dupree,  but I can't really say that I noticed him in any of these movies.  The first time I really noticed him was in Fanboys, Kung Fu Panda and Monsters VS Aliens.  So, needless to say, I know Rogen's voice and laugh, but nothing else about him.


I saw him in an interview once on Conan, but I was not exactly impressed with his personality.  I did, however, notice that he lost quite a bit of weight.  So good for you Seth Rogen.






Enough about Seth, though... I am, after all, watching a movie.




Okay the red weapon visual effects through Kato's eyes is pretty cool.  And by pretty cool, I mean epic awesome.  Let's just face it.  Kato kicks major arse.


And the dialog is priceless.  The use of the "s" word is a bit much for me, but whatever.  He's Seth Rogen, he can say whatever he wants I suppose.  It's more than just the words he says, though.  It's the way he says it.  


As good as this is, however, Defendor is SO much better.


And just because this amuses me:




Also, Britt Reid is tarnishing our name. For shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment