Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Bourne Lamecy

Title: Bourne Legacy
Actor: Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton
Director: Tony Gilroy
Release Date 10 August 2012


It's a Bourne movie, so it's all about being a trained assassin trying to break out of the program and become a free agent or whatever. Of course, people are going to try and stop or kill him, so they have a lot of exciting fighting scenes. It's a typical spy movie. It fits well into the Bourne brand of films which is a good thing seeing as I'm pretty sure there will be more to come.


I think it's funny to see Edward Norton and Jeremy Renner in a movie together. After all, Norton was the Incredible Hulk and was supposed to continue the role in Avengers while Renner played Hawkeye.

Jeremy should not have facial hair. It just doesn't work for me. After all, I saw him as being the "hottest" guy in The Avengers, but when he isn't compared to those other guys, the "hottness" goes away entirely.

Anyhow . . .

I'll be honest. I was writing in my journal at the same time. It was New Year's Eve -- I had a lot on my mind. In the end, though, it was an okay movie; just not my kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment