Sunday, May 9, 2010

"Drop your socks and grab your Crocs!" It's time to review Iron Man 2




First of all, Robert Downy Jr. is my hero because he plays Tony Stark / Iron Man. He was made to play this role. As my mom says, Tony Stark’s life is consistent with RDJ’s, so it is easy for him to play. He just looks the part and plays it so well.








Second of all, Scarlett Johansson is awesome. Even though it was probably her stunt double who did these moves, but still. She was awesome.














Third of all, what happened with Rhodes? Seriously. They changed actors. It makes me angry when they do that. If you cast a person for the first movie, cast them again in the movie. Seriously. It’s rude. And dumb. And if you do have to switch actors, try making them look alike and not obvious. That would be nice. Ergh… Fail Marvel.







The movie itself wasn’t bad. It was alright, but it was slow at parts. I guess that’s okay though. I just preferred the first Iron Man better, however, this one was pretty epic.

The best part, other than RDJ of course, is Jarvis and the computer stuff. I love Tony Stark’s computer technology. I want to play in his lab and computer technology stuff. Wow. Never thought I would say that.

Anywho. Superhero movies ftw. But Defendor is better. So there.


No comments:

Post a Comment