Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Sadventures of Elmo in Grouchland

Yes, I watched this.


I was babysitting and this is what the kids wanted to watch.  I am not discriminatory on what I review, so here goes anyway.













It really made me wonder why I ever watched Sesame Street.  Seriously.  Rumor has it that I woke up extremely early every morning to watch this.  I loved Big Bird apparently.  And I remember watching Elmo's world with my baby brother when he was younger.  And still, I have to know: WHY?!


Anyways, the beginning freaked me out.  With the blankie that dances and smothers him.  Thank god blankets don't really do that.  I would have died.  Or been scarred for life.  Dancing blankets just aren't a good idea. EVER!


*sigh*


The movie was pretty lame.  It might just be my age and lack of interest in little kid shows anymore.  I have outgrown PBS. 
 



 


But I did like one part.  I liked that Burt and Ernie and how they kept interrupting the movie to freak out.  It was a nice break from the monotony.  And it was kind of funny.  I use the words "kind of" and "funny" very loosely though.










Oh well.


And that's all I have to say really.  Congrats on getting your possessed blanket back.  Now you can snuggle together like any couple should.


Sleep with both eyes open, Elmo...

No comments:

Post a Comment